Water Base Forecourt Sign
As suggested by its name, the TYPHOON® water base pavement sign has been designed to be heavy-duty and withstand the elements. The display board is spring-mounted for flexibility, and it rests on a patented hollow HPDE base that should be filled with water or sand for weight and stability. Wheels built into the base mean this sign is easy to move even when fully weighted.
The display panel of this forecourt sign features a snap-frame poster display which includes anti-glare poster cover sheets to protect the finish of your advertising displays. The poster board panel is an aluminium composite surface with a smooth white finish. You can choose to apply personalised vinyl graphics to this panel for a permanent display or use the surface to write customisable messages using liquid chalk pens or dry-wipe markers.
This sign is available in three display sizes - A1, A0, and 30'' x 40''. You can choose between either a silver frame and grey base design, or an all-black finish.
Purchase the sign as hardware only – or, if you’re adding personlised poster prints to your order, you could save up to 30%. We can also assist with customised vinyl graphics.
Why Buy The TYPHOON® Forecourt Water Based Sign?
- Strong and durable forecourt pavement sign
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Black or grey finishes available
- Hollow water-fillable base for extra stability
- Nylon feet in the base allows positioning on uneven surfaces
- Wheels in the base facilitate easy movement
- Double-sided advertising displays
- Choose from three poster sizes – A1, A0 and 30” x 40” (762x1016mm)
- Snap frame poster pocket
- Smooth white aluminium panel
- Suitable for vinyl graphics, printed posters or chalk pen/dry-wipe marker messages
- Simple assembly required – tools included
- Save 30% when purchasing posters with sign
- Graphic design service available
Want to know more about the TYPHOON® Forecourt Water Based Sign? Contact our sales team or call us on 01733 797848.